SmartAVI 16 Port USB DVI-D KVM Switch with Emulation, USB 2.0 and Stereo Audio | DVN-16PROS
With SmartAVI’s DVN-16PRO KVM switch, a user can now manage up to 16 different computers from a single DVI-D screen and USB keyboard and mouse. In addition, DVN-16PRO enables immediate hotkey source switching through full USB keyboard and mouse emulation. DVN-16PRO uses single link connectors providing high resolutions of up to 1920x1200 with zero pixel loss from TMDS signal correction.
SOURCE SWITCHING MADE EASY
The DVN-16PRO provides a simplified management approach to up 16 computers with DVI-D, audio, and USB 2.0 outputs. This dynamic KVM console can be controlled remotely from easily accessible keyboard hotkeys or RS232 commands. As well as directly through the console’s easy to read front panel.
EDID LEARNING & PROGRAMMING
Detection of DDC signals for all attached devices is effortless with DVN-16PRO due to its real EDID learning and programming. This is vital in optimizing the resolution of the selected graphics card to properly display on the remote monitor. Furthermore, the EDID learning feature continues to replicate the right DDC for the computer to enable the display card to effectively work when unused ports are not selected.
FULL USB KEYBOARD AND MOUSE EMULATION
The USB keyboard and mouse emulation utilized by DVN-16PRO provides accurate and quick source switching by means of keyboard hotkeys and mouse actions. DVN-16PRO imitates the presence of a keyboard and mouse for every attached computer through a USB cable. This is essential as it simulates the existence of the keyboard and mouse to all the computers while switching without interruptions.
The DVN-16PRO has a broad range of applications, but the main function of this KVM switch is to centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC. Not only does it function as a KVM console, it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows a user at the console to use USB devices that would otherwise be unavailable with conventional KVM devices. For example, it allows a user to use a flash memory drive or camera without having to plug it directly into the remote computer. DVN-16PRO is a perfect solution for the medical or industrial field for instance, where it may not be practical (or safe) to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity.
- RS-232: Any external device or program supporting RS-232 can control the DVN-16PRO. The DVN-16PRO uses very simple protocol, that enables easy integration with other devices.
- USB/KEYBOARD: Hot keys enable the user to switch and control all the different functions of the KVM system.
- IR: Infrared remote control enables integration and control of the KVM switch.
- TCP/IP: SMTCP-2 is a Smart-AVI optional TCP/IP converter that enables users to switch and control the DVN-16PRO control from anywhere in the world using a LAN or WAN connection.
- EDID UTILITY: Detection of DDC signals for all attached devices is effortless with DVN-16PRO due to its real EDID learning and programming. This is vital in optimizing the resolution of the selected graphics card to properly display on the remote monitor. Furthermore, the EDID learning feature continues to replicate the right DDC for the computer to enable the display card to effectively work when unused ports are not selected.
Flexibility is key with the DVN-16PRO. It enables the use of a USB keyboard and mouse of one computer while other USB peripherals such as speakers, scanners, and printers are connected to other computer sources. DVN-16PRO maintains the ability to switch all connected devices to any one of the computer sources as with any other KVM switches.