SignWare2 Entry Level Digital Signage with up to 720p HDMI, Component | AP-SNW2-4GS
SignWare2 offers greater video support with component video output along with stereo audio. SignWare2 also offers upgrade support with a built-in SD Card Flash Memory Slot. SignWare2 is a comprehensive digital signage package that is very affordable and fully expandable. It is manageable from any location on the planet, whether you have one or one thousand signage installations. SignWare2 offers crisp high-definition 720p/1080i HDTV video combined with stereo audio in a conveniently small package. The unit comes bundled with a simple yet powerful software package with no recurring fees.
The SignWare2 player comes pre-loaded with signage templates. Each template has customizable zones, schedules and content. Zones allow multiple types of content to be displayed on the screen at the same time. Schedules can be customized to play content based on a delivery schedule, getting the message out at the right time. Finally, the software can log what has been played on each signage player, giving the signage administrator the tools to keep track of the network.
SUPPORTED FORMATS: HD Video - MPEG/AVI - JPEG/GIF - RSS News Feeds - ANIMATED GIF
- Zones are areas on the screen where different content can be displayed.
- A screen may be split into several customizable zones.
- Each zone can contain different a mix of several different media types including video, images, RSS feeds and more.
- Signware includes several pre-loaded templates with multiple customizable zones.
- SignWare2’s powerful scheduling software makes it easy to create timely events.
- Schedules can be changed from anywhere in the world via the SignageManager software.
SignWare2 has built-in RS232 control that allows you to control your signage hardware. For example, if a signage display is only used during the day, SignWare2 can schedule your display to turn off at night to save power. Statistics show that energy costs can be cut in half simply by turning off a display while not in use.
- Increase sales with enhanced point-of-sale promotions
- Educate your customers with product demonstrations
- Enhance employee training and communication
- Offer information and directions for large buildings and campuses
- Generate revenue from third party advertising
- Offer live news and data streams