CV-S801 / 1 user, 8 port, DB15 Connections
CV-S1601 / 1 user, 16 port, DB15 ConnectionsCyberView Rackmount 8 Port USB or PS2 KVM Switch | KVM-SW-8USB
This USB KVM Switch is slim 1U form factor to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs All models are OSD (On-Screen-Display) menu equipped to simply the server management. It fit different applications and can be cascaded together expanding the capacity up to 128 computers, and providing the maximum flexibility.
- Multi-platform - Mix PCs, SUN Microsystems, IBM compatibles, HP, Compaq and Dell.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the USB KVM switch or PCs.
- No S/W required - Easy PC selection via on screen display manual, push buttons and hot-key.
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- High video quality with up to 1,920 x 1,440 and 200MHz bandwidth.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Scan mode with Monitor servers at intervals 5 to 99 seconds.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA and USB two-in-one by 15pin HDDB connector at KVM side.
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers