The Cyberview CV-801 is KVM switch with features such as adjustable brackets , On screen display control and hotkey command to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs. The Cyberview CV Series provides cost effective for your limited IT budget over using sets of keyboard, monitor and mouse. Also, it will be space saving for your compact environment rack.
- Support multiple keyboard languages.
- LED Display for easy status monitoring.
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation.
- Keyboard status restored when switching PCs.
- Provide Console PS/2 to PC serial mouse conversion
- Using Standard PS/2 Keyboard, VGA, PS/2 Mouse cable.
- No Dipswitch setting needed and auto detect cascade bank
- Built-in one extra daisy chain port and no waste any PC port.
- Very High Video Quality - Up To 1920X1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech Net Mouse or the other fully compatible MS mouse.
- Support DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Hot Plug - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys.
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring PCs and flexible Scan time from 5~99 seconds.