SmartAVI, Inc. is a globally recognized manufacturer of professional audio and video integration technologies. Throughout its existence, SmartAVI has been tailoring its products to address the needs of system integrators and users to distribute, extend, and switch a variety of signals within a specific system environment. SmartAVI’s product line consist of video switches, splitters, converters, extenders (video, USB, HDBaseT, fiber, infrared), multiviewers, large and small scale matrixes, digital signage and video wall systems, as well as DVI, HDMI, and KVM solutions.
Many leading businesses have recognized the significance of SmartAVI solutions and have trusted their expertise in the Pro A/V field. Top companies that have benefited from SmartAVI solutions include: NASA, Boeing, Warner Brothers, Adobe Systems, DreamWorks Studios, Lockheed Martin, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, United States Army, Bellagio Las Vegas, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, and The Miller Brewing Company.
As a USA based manufacturer, SmartAVI believes in providing excellent product quality and outstanding customer service. The company is comprised of engineers, technicians, office administrators, and sales representatives to ensure only the most reliable products are offered while providing superior customer service.
- All SmartAVI customers will be treated in a friendly and professional matter
- All SmartAVI products have been carefully tested for maximum and reliable performance
- All SmartAVI products are covered by a one year warranty
- All SmartAVI products will be delivered in a timely manner depending on stock status
- All inquiries will be responded within 1 – 2 business days.
SmartAVI, Inc. is a privately-held company with warehouse and headquarters located in North Hollywood, California.