Screen Splitter / Video Wall Processor; Quad Screen Splitter / Video Wall Processor
The SPLITMUX® Screen Splitter/Video Wall Processor allows you to simultaneously display and monitor video signals from up to four different computers or video sources on a single screen. Additionally, the SPLITMUX-SVDVI-x works as a video wall processor, video scaler, PiP generator, and video switch.
- Accepts digital and analog video inputs through a combination DVI/ RGBHV/ YPbPr connector and combination S-Video/Composite connector.
- Supports resolutions up to 1900x1200 and can de-interlace 1080i to 1080p.
- Accepts user-programmable resolutions.
- SPLITMUX-SVDVI-4: Dual, Tri, Quad, Picture in Picture and Full Screen display modes.
- SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L and SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2: Dual, Picture in Picture and Full Screen display modes.
- Ability to rotate, stretch and crop multiple images.
- Rotate available on SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2 and SPLITMUX-SVDVI-4 only.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including digital signage, trade shows, retail displays, video conferencing and security applications.
- Connect multiple units to create a video wall as large as 32x32 screens.
- Control the unit through IR remote control, front panel interface or RS232 commands.
- Stereo Audio available on SPLITMUX-SVDVI-4 only.
- Optional single or dual rackmount kit available